Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster wanted..!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for your Tesla Roadster....Do you have the roadster I have been looking for ?Want a car for export to Norway..Can you help me?Please contact me if you want your car to get a new life in Norway....Didn't find a forum for Roadster buyers...:)

Fredrik,

I’m guessing that you might prefer a left hand drive version since you’re in Norway…

I really have no idea how best to proceed though, but;

On my version of the Norwegian official Tesla Motors website there are currently seven roadsters for sale:

Tesla Motors | Førsteklasses elektriske biler

And here’s a German site that currently lists 12 roadsters for sale:

Search Results: Cars on mobile.de

I can’t find any for sale in Sweden, but I could of course be wrong about that…

Perhaps you could also try posting in the main TMC Roadster forum here:

Roadster

…and see if you get more replies from users on this forum that way… That part of the forum appears to be getting more traffic than this part, and I remember seeing at least one other Norwegian Roadster owner that sometimes posts there.

Edit: He uses the name ffylling on the forum and has started a thread here for example:

Photos from my daily life with a Roadster:))

Perhaps you could try sending him a PM through the PM function on this forum...

I also remember seeing one roadster for sale in one of the Baltic countries somewhere on the interwebs, but I think that was a while back, so that one could’ve been sold by now, and I also can’t find a link to that one, so unfortunately I can’t be more precise than that…

Well, Good luck!

Last edited: