TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Roadster Wheels/Tires :: Enkei EV5 Wheels w/Yokohama Tires

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by arijaycomet, Aug 2, 2018.

1. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

For my FULL review of these wheels/tires when we originally installed them on our Roadster, please read here:
    Aftermarket Wheels/Tires/TPMS :: My Enkei Setup (Photos & Info)

DETAILS (FOR SALE):
    • Wheel Brand: Enkei
    • Wheel Style: EV5
    • Front: 17x7,0 ET 38 (P/N: 446-770-5238HB)
    • Rear: 18x7,5 ET 38 (P/N: 446-875-5238HB)
    • Weight (Front): ~21 lbs
    • Weight (Rear): ~22 lbs
    • Bolt Pattern: 5x110 / 5x105
    • Hub Bore: 72.6 mm
    • Front Tires: 195/45-17 XL
    • Rear Tires: 225/40-18 XL
    • Tire Brand: Yokohama
    • Tire Style: S.Drive XL
    • Spacers: 15 MM (Front/Rear)
    This setup was used for around 1,000 total miles and worked FLAWLESSLY. Our car was a 2010 Roadster 2.0 and the TPMS performed perfectly. (you will need to have the local service center program your new TPMS IDs to the car, which takes seriously less than 5 minutes for the tech to do-- he even just did it in the parking lot-- super easy!). Everything you need from the wheels, to the bolts, to the spacers -- it is all here TURN KEY!!

NOTE: If you want to avoid running the spacers you can (in the rear). However, the front wheels need at least a 3mm spacer to clear the calipers. Because of this, I opted to run the same size spacer all around, in order to provide the best cosmetics. This is a bolt-and-go setup, needs nothing!

Our total investment was ~$1,700 USD for this ... wheels + tires + TPMS + spacers + bolts .... but it is used, and we'd rather get our cash back -- so we're asking for much less, and open to any reasonable offers! Located in Cleveland, Ohio (44122)

ASK PRICE (USED):
    $1,250 + shipping OR BEST OFFER!

If you have any questions or I left out any details please let me know— be happy to help answer them! Below are photos from the original setup ... I have actual photos of the wheels carefully stored in my garage if you need/desire too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

These are ready to ship upon receipt of payment!