Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center - Chicopee, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty sure the plot under consideration is 367 Burnett Rd, not 392.
I'm a resident in town, a Pilot Travel Center was proposed to built at 357 Burnett RD adjacent to the Pride Truck Stop at 367 Burnett. But it was rejected by the city due to safety concerns from neighbors.

"Chicopee City Council rejects licenses needed by Pilot Travel to open Burnett Road truck stop"

While across the street from Pride, next to McDonalds/Dunkin at 392 Burnett RD was the proposed Tesla dealer/service station.

Chicopee grants Tesla dealership special permit

"City Council voted 12-0 Tuesday night to allow developer Scannell Inc. to build an about 36,700 square-foot building on a 7.1-acre vacant parcel of land across the street from the Pride truck stop."

The Hartford/Springfield area would have helped so many people including even me in southern vermont. From the article it sounds like permitting killed the project even though the town council voted 12 to 0 in favor of the development. I hope Tesla still has plans to build a service center in this general area, but can find spot with less permitting issues.

Reactions: kayak1