Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I received an email today from my local SC. Was wondering if anybody else received something similar before.
Following is the majority of the email body.

Tesla has selected your car to participate in an engineering quality study.

As part of Tesla’s commitment to reliability, we regularly sample and correlate our manufacturer records with inspections from cars on the road.

For this study, we are inspecting the installation quality of the canopy airbags underneath the headliner.

There is no reason to think there is an issue, but as always, if we find any concerns, we will fix at no cost.

Please let us know a date/time that works best for you starting from the 27th and onwards and we will get you on our schedule.

Seems kinda weird that the local SC would contact me and request that I schedule the appointment. Also weird is the title of the email "Tesla Service Needed".

Did the email provide a link to login to your Tesla account? If so, then its a phishing scam.
My employer sends phishing email to employees often to make us aware and be trained.
I get them too often.
I never get outside email in my work email inbox. Their fake phishing email are the only ones that are from outside.
When you click on it they email you the GOTCHA! email and schools you.
So I don't click on them but they are so annoying that I want to be a wiseass and replay to them but I cannot.
What I am supposed to do is to trash them without opening them.
I wish I could something to make them stop..