Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop £180 Credit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been given £180 credit towards the purchase of Tesla accessories and apparel, which is valid until 16/03/2023.

Tesla have given me this in recognition of my poor experience and an apology for the delay I experienced in Tesla's Roadside Assistance as I was left waiting on the M1 Northbound motorway for 8 hours.

However, there is nothing from the Tesla Shop that I want to purchase. If there is somebody who would like to spent £180 or above, please can you let me know as I'd like to sell this discount code in return for money I can put towards my Supercharging fees? I'm happy to purchase a gift card for this amount and exchange this for money if this is desired.

So you want to exchange tesla only credit for money? What's the benefit of the exchange for the person that gives you money?

Just me but I would just either purchase something on the site, or take my losses, In this deal only you would benefit out of this by giving a way a free credit you received from tesla to someone and taking their $180 so you could use the money somewhere else?

Am I missing something?

Reactions: Silent_Night
So you want to exchange tesla only credit for money? What's the benefit of the exchange for the person that gives you money?

Just me but I would just either purchase something on the site, or take my losses, In this deal only you would benefit out of this by giving a way a free credit you received from tesla to someone and taking their $180 so you could use the money somewhere else?

Am I missing something?
I will accept less than £180 for the Tesla Credit/Gift Card, so there is a monetary saving for the person that gives me the money (and they would be helping a fellow Tesla driver out).