Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop Pomo Code?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean referral code? A referral code will get you 1000 free supercharging miles for you and for the person who referred you. Find an acquaintance with a Tesla and ask them for their code, they will be delighted to give it to you. BTW before you get too excited Supercharging miles are like airline miles, they sound like they are worth much more than they really are. A thousand Supercharging miles is worth $70, not much of a discount on a $50,000 car.

based on my understanding it is in the shop (see screenshot) and not a referral code - but will wait for @mdanieltech to verify

1623168635810.png

Do you mean referral code? A referral code will get you 1000 free supercharging miles for you and for the person who referred you. Find an acquaintance with a Tesla and ask them for their code, they will be delighted to give it to you. BTW before you get too excited Supercharging miles are like airline miles, they sound like they are worth much more than they really are. A thousand Supercharging miles is worth $70, not much of a discount on a $50,000 car.

Tesla use to give out codes for merchandise like clothing and some collectibles years ago to regional Tesla Owners Clubs. The last code I received was from 4 years ago and I used it to order some hoodies, shirts and hats with 10% off. The code was not valid on car parts/accessories or charging accessories. It was a one time promo code to use that year only. I haven't received any promo codes for the last couple of years.

Last edited:
Reactions: TBrownTX
I got a promo code good for 20% off apparel only when I joined my local Tesla Owners club here in Ontario back in July of 2020. For this year, we had to fill in a survey form to request the discount code and we're supposed to receive one direct from Tesla sometime in the near future.

So they *are* still giving them out but, as others have reported, they're only good for clothing.

Reactions: TBrownTX
I got a promo code good for 20% off apparel only when I joined my local Tesla Owners club here in Ontario back in July of 2020. For this year, we had to fill in a survey form to request the discount code and we're supposed to receive one direct from Tesla sometime in the near future.

So they *are* still giving them out but, as others have reported, they're only good for clothing.
Yes, I just looked back on my order history and it was 20% off for being a member of the BC Tesla Owners Club. I received my last code in 2019 according to my order history. Screenshot of my order when I used my coupon code to buy a bunch of Xmas gifts showing 20% off. Was not able to use the code for charging adapters, chargers or car parts.

Attachments

• 0C4526AE-3E11-4644-AD69-46ECD43C2A66.png
    0C4526AE-3E11-4644-AD69-46ECD43C2A66.png
    607.1 KB · Views: 774
Reactions: tdeno
I got the Elon Musk version on Craigslist for $400, when it's like $500 for a normal one in 2019. I think some people know how to AP the referral system and get free chargers and resell them. Plus you can try get the Elon Musk signature version which may not be sold online / stores, only earned by referrals, or bought off Craigslist from referral.

I know I saved $100. And it was brand new in box.

Reactions: tdeno
Status
Not open for further replies.