Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5558217364_331c7244bc_b.jpg

Still learning :) Imagine what we can learn in 10 years.

Reactions: Yuri_G and KarenRei
Pre or post ER?
Add = write or buy?
post ER,
buy for the puts. (add) will try to buy more today if the stock can rise a bit. might move the overall strike up. I had added the put 240$ when they were just under 7$, I'd like them at 6.5$, selling the 360 mar call against at $6.5 or higher.

I've been on the wrong side of history before though, but I think this is the directional bias I want going into tomorrow.

post ER,
buy for the puts. (add) will try to buy more today if the stock can rise a bit. might move the overall strike up. I had added the put 240$ when they were just under 7$, I'd like them at 6.5$, selling the 360 mar call against at $6.5 or higher.

I've been on the wrong side of history before though, but I think this is the directional bias I want going into tomorrow.

Just to clarify- You are going to buy puts tomorrow. Are you going to sell the calls also tomorrow? Not selling naked calls I assume?

post ER,

Couldn't agree less with that play (and I'm sure some people here will be writing you those puts), but best of luck to you :)

90% chance Model Y initial production starts in Fremint.

Reasons:

1. Previous talk of Fremont being production R&D center, exporting elsewhere later.

2. More experienced production talent in Bay Area than Reno.Growth pains in Reno. Housing issues and difficulty finding talent doesn't seem ideal to begin production of Tesla's highest volume product.

3. Warehouse and reshuffling of Fremont space to allow more production capacity.

Book it

post ER,

Is this a pure contrarian play or based on guts?

OT- posted for the graphics. I found the tone of the article to be offensive and FUDdy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...a28f2191131_story.html?utm_term=.df4468547d96
I am a digital subscriber to the WaPo and was a print subscriber for probably 35+ years and the car pages have always seemed to be negative for both EV’s and “non-advertisers”
There were full page ads from “stealerships” and 10-20 pages of _very_ expensive ads long ago. Ya don’t bite the hand that feeds ya, but if that hand won’t feed ya advertising revenue....
If you read the comments, the writer is being savaged and called out, subscribers are leaving. Very negative towards the article, the writer, Bezos, etc.