Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is permanent without more Tesla Board action. The Tesla Board could decide at any time to do more splits or reverse splits. Reverse splits are unlikely. Splitting again once price get to the $2,500 range is probably more likely than not since it worked pretty well last time.

Once TSLA gets admitted to the S&P 500, I wouldn't be surprised if the next split is designed to take it under $200 to make it more acceptable for the price weighted Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Exactly. The target date for mass supply of RR cells is 2022 based on the expected difficulty. My rather wordy reply was to say that I think it's likely to slip a little given how optimistic Elon has traditionally been.

There are a lot of values between initial production and mass production, I get the idea that this cell is a given for Roadster, Semi and Cybertruck, I expect it to enable these vehicles roughly in that order. Given that CT is due end 2021/beginning 2022, you can be sure they will be tracking the ramp of that.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: ThortsMD