Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't see it posted before, awaiting mass media FUD...

UK - I got an email entitled "Model 3 Trunk Lid Harness Retrofit" and saying "Tesla has decided to proactively recall model year 2017-2020 Model 3 vehicles to inspect and retrofit the trunk lid harness".

From posting by USA owners, this seems quick/minor check and rarely a fix (also quick and simple). I'm presuming all EU owners will get this and so some FUD might be stirred up. Hopefully no effect.
I got one. No biggie.

cybertruck-giga-texas-delivery.2022-01-23.png

EDIT: 71.3M twitter accts just swooned... :D

Joe Tegtmeyer 🚀 🌔🪐 on Twitter: "Short video clip of the new Cybertruck prototype arriving at Giga Texas on 23 January 2022. I wish I had noticed this while flying and not in post-editing, but it shows the new CT is now at Giga Texas. You can see more in my YouTube video as well. https://t.co/ryCvmCh4l3" / Twitter

See also: Joe Tegtmeyer (time index 10:40) on Youtube:

Tesla Gigafactory Texas 23 January 2022 Cyber Truck & Model Y Factory Construction Update (3:30PM)

Cheers!

Last edited:
895 pre market
900 wasn’t a support level :X

Edit: back to 900 as I was typing

Intraday low was $886.12 on Dec 21, 2021 (we've tested that now in the Pre-market):

Pre-Market Low$887.04 (08:37:42 AM - Jan 24, 2022)

sc.TSLA.3-Mth.Chart.2022-01-21.19-00.GapTo910.png

As I commented last week, the obvious next move for hedgies was to retest support at the 3-mth low. What better way to do so than a pouncing on a pre-Market bare-raid? (while most players are asleep)

Luckily, if your're not playing a lot of Options bets, and not using margin, "this too shall pass!"

Cheers!

Last edited: