Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla will lose to Porsche due to their amazing customer service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Totally understand you are not happy. But in the meantime Tesla do have a new happy customer who is willing to pay a higher price…it’s just pure for-profit nature of a fast growing business…
This business model wont last long when word of mouth goes around and other competitors start to come in couple of months. Im pretty sure Porsche doesn't jerk you around like this.

This business model wont last long when word of mouth goes around and other competitors start to come in couple of months. Im pretty sure Porsche doesn't jerk you around like this.
The word of mouth is doing damage, but there is nothing close for the next few years, let alone months. Porsche just announced the 2022 Tycan refresh and there's nothing exciting. Android auto was added - whooptie-doo.

The word of mouth is doing damage, but there is nothing close for the next few years, let alone months. Porsche just announced the 2022 Tycan refresh and there's nothing exciting. Android auto was added - whooptie-doo.

What porsche has that a lot of value is customer service. from start to end. They will give you a loaner car and take your car in for service the same day you take it in. Someone will answer the phone and assist you unlike tesla and the crappy app. Its why the taycan is selling so much. People at that price range dont really care about range that much since they can charge at home every night and the car even has free charging for three years.

What porsche has that a lot of value is customer service. from start to end. They will give you a loaner car and take your car in for service the same day you take it in. Someone will answer the phone and assist you unlike tesla and the crappy app. Its why the taycan is selling so much. People at that price range dont really care about range that much since they can charge at home every night and the car even has free charging for three years.
Well stated!! Thx!!

Reactions: t00taloo
Are you trying to save Tesla? Just get a Porsche. I am surprised why putting a mere $100 down earlier than some other people makes you feel so entitled. Tesla's preordering term never guarantees delivery priority. Of course, if you put down a full $50,000 for Roadster 2 as I did, it's a different story.

Porsche customer service and post-sale service is light years ahead of other luxury brands I've dealt with in 20 years. Tesla has been the worst.
Not just PCNA but my local dealer is a premier dealer and is the BEST dealer I have ever dealt with - Porsche brand included.

• Disagree
Reactions: t00taloo
Are you trying to save Tesla? Just get a Porsche. I am surprised why putting a mere $100 down earlier than some other people makes you feel so entitled. Tesla's preordering term never guarantees delivery priority. Of course, if you put down a full $50,000 for Roadster 2 as I did, it's a different story.
No one is saving anyone. We just expect some decency when we are giving away 100K to a company that promises a product by a certain date. no other company requires a deposit, they welcome you into their dealership, feed you and sell you a car.

I would love to have AA or CarPlay in my Tesla.
More beneficial than having whatever games in the Tesla right now.

Yeah but for the times the car is working the Tesla smokes the Taycan. I'm not happy about Tesla service with my first month of ownership. I'm new with them as Plaid is my first car from Tesla. I bought it for the performance and for that it delivers in spades. :cool:

Just make sure it's not your only car. I still keep my performance ICE cars and love them. It's not a one is better than the other thing it's they're both different.