Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y Frunk Luggage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a set of Frunk Luggage online from Telarati. At first I was excited because it helped us pack for trips and utilize the frunk efficiently. However, after 4 trips, the luggage came apart. The strap tore off from the outer shell. If the luggage was made from a stronger material, it would be awesome. So beware, the ones online that are sold are cheaply made.

• Informative
Reactions: mborkow
What I use for my frunk luggage are waterproof duffel bags. I use the LT-120 size for the rear underfloor storage, then the Lt-80 for the frunk storage. I couldn't be happier. We took a trip from Wisconsin to New Orleans and then used them for luggage bags on the cruise ship.
Frunk.jpg
tesla-back storage.jpg

Those look great. Do they just flatten out when you're not using them?

I found them on Amazon and will try one out. Thanks!
Yes, they flatten out nicely.
On the cruise, the duffle bag truly proved its worth. Unlike the rigid and bulky traditional suitcases I usually struggle to fit into the limited storage space of my cabin room, my drybag was a great convenience. Its flexible material allowed me to easily fold and stow it away under the bed, freeing up precious space in the compact cruise cabin. The bag also provided peace of mind during shore excursions, as I didn't have to worry about my belongings getting wet during beach visits or sudden rain showers. The bag also got a few compliments from others, I couldn't recommend it more.