Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslamon - iOS/Android Tesla Monitoring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings,

I am in the process of developing a mobile application for Tesla Monitoring and am in the need of testers for the application.

Right now, the application's back end is configured and collecting metrics for me, and 4 other customers. At this time I am seeking to add more customers to monitor as I ensure the backend can handle scale as the application is rolled out to iOS and Android in early May.

If anyone is interested in testing please respond here, or join our Slack group. Here I am floating all design decisions through for review, and would love the valuable feedback from other owners as the application is in development.

For those willing to test, I will be requesting a bearer token and contact email. When the application is released, your account will have lifetime premium service. At this time, the application will allow all Tesla users to monitor their car for free, and allow paid users to get more precise metrics from their vehicle.

4m4u7PR
RwVK9C9
E8slXna

Thank you

Greetings,

I am in the process of developing a mobile application for Tesla Monitoring and am in the need of testers for the application.

Right now, the application's back end is configured and collecting metrics for me, and 4 other customers. At this time I am seeking to add more customers to monitor as I ensure the backend can handle scale as the application is rolled out to iOS and Android in early May.

If anyone is interested in testing please respond here, or join our Slack group. Here I am floating all design decisions through for review, and would love the valuable feedback from other owners as the application is in development.

For those willing to test, I will be requesting a bearer token and contact email. When the application is released, your account will have lifetime premium service. At this time, the application will allow all Tesla users to monitor their car for free, and allow paid users to get more precise metrics from their vehicle.

4m4u7PR
RwVK9C9
E8slXna

Thank you
Hi Trilom. I’m a beta tester for both Apple and SONOS, and Triad speakers. Would love to be in your group. Happy to sign an NDA if necessary. Thanks very much.