Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tesla' started by Discoducky, Jan 7, 2014.
I wonder how things are going to change?
Interesting, looks like Tesla is dipping their toes a bit deeper into marketing/advertising.
Historically he has written pro-Tesla/pro-Elon articles.
• Why Elon Musk Is Right to Fight the Media (11/13/2013)
• Google[x]'s Astro Teller: Elon Musk is a "national treasure" (3/12/2013)
• Hundreds of Applicants Are Lining Up to Work on Hyperloop Project (11/20/2013)
• Snapchat vs. SpaceX, Which Gets More Attention? (12/10/2013)
• Now It's Not Even Close - Elon Musk is More Important to Society Than Steve Jobs Ever Was (8/12/2013)
Yeah, I'd say they picked the right guy to do in-house promotional copy.
Seems like he's starting to work!