Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Xmas Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you looking for mats, Tesmanian has a 25% off Xmas sale right now. Use code 'Xmas25' at checkout.

Code works on the full mat set (which was already discounted). Code drops the mats to below $200 before tax and shipping.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!
When does the sale end? Waiting to pick up my car the week after Christmas before ordering.

What's the difference between this one and the one Tesla sells?
The Tesmanian floor liners are similar in appearance to the liners that Tesla recently started offering. The rear edge of the Tesla liner for the front seats goes straight across. The Tesmanian liner has an extra deep portion in the center of the rear of the liner that extends under the front seats. Tesmanian has stated that their front seat floor liner for the Tesla Model Y will fit the Model Y with the updated front seat mount.

Reactions: everydaychris
Can anyone with the new Tesmanian floor mats confirm that it fits well with the newer MODEL Y seat mount?

The Tesmanian floor liners are similar in appearance to the liners that Tesla recently started offering. The rear edge of the Tesla liner for the front seats goes straight across. The Tesmanian liner has an extra deep portion in the center of the rear of the liner that extends under the front seats. Tesmanian has stated that their front seat floor liner for the Tesla Model Y will fit the Model Y with the updated front seat mount.

Reactions: everydaychris
ty
See post #16 in the attached thread.The photo is the Tesmanian front seat floor liner installed in a Model Y with the new seat mount (view is looking down from above):

Winter mats for new MY
tahnks man! Yah saw that one already. Would love to see another angle. Like how much space is between the new mount and the liner.

It doesn't seem like it's that big of a deal but I would love to see more pics before I make the purchase.