Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test Driving Cybertruck in Tokyo!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a video of our test drive of the Cybertruck in Virtual Reality. While this is not 100% accurate, but we do get the sense of scale and driving perspective of the Cybertruck. Interior is very spacious and the view out the windshield is pretty good. The little triangle window at the A Pillar do wonders and I have been using it a lot to look for apex in the turn.

Over all the truck is large, but its not too bad to maneuver around even in tight roads like the ones found in Tokyo!

• Love
Reactions: TechOps
This is a video of our test drive of the Cybertruck in Virtual Reality. While this is not 100% accurate, but we do get the sense of scale and driving perspective of the Cybertruck. Interior is very spacious and the view out the windshield is pretty good. The little triangle window at the A Pillar do wonders and I have been using it a lot to look for apex in the turn.

Over all the truck is large, but its not too bad to maneuver around even in tight roads like the ones found in Tokyo!

Is that high pitched whine noise in all Tesla's or just the cyber truck? I thought electric was supposed to be quiet? Sounds like a jet engine revving! Could get very annoyiing if it sounds lik that all the time. VERY. ANNOYING! Bad for someone with tinnitus.