Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Text messaging is supported on iOS 13/An…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Assume you’ve resolved this by now? For anyone else go to iPhone Bluetooth settings click on the i next to your tesla Bluetooth connection and then there’s an option to turn on notifications.
I wish. Some days it works perfectly, other days I get the error. No pattern that I can find. Still on 2022.12.3.20, hoping the next update will fix it.

The other episodic problem I hope is fixed is the dashcam. Some days it works fine, other days it has a red X. I try reformatting the card, get an error. Then I reboot the car and reformat the card, 90% of the time it formats properly and the dashcam then works for days before I get the red X. It worked for a solid week until this morning, a reboot then reformat still gives an error while formatting.

I wish. Some days it works perfectly, other days I get the error. No pattern that I can find. Still on 2022.12.3.20, hoping the next update will fix it.

The other episodic problem I hope is fixed is the dashcam. Some days it works fine, other days it has a red X. I try reformatting the card, get an error. Then I reboot the car and reformat the card, 90% of the time it formats properly and the dashcam then works for days before I get the red X. It worked for a solid week until this morning, a reboot then reformat still gives an error while formatting.
But when I got out of work that evening the dash cam was working again, no reformatting needed.