Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

That new (used) Tesla smile!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi TMC folks!

I'm furiously reading all of your insights and recommendations. It's great to find a well established community and I look forward to being able to share my experience as well. I invested in some TSLA around 2008, with the hope that some day it would be enough to buy one. Who knew it would happen so quickly! After watching prices for a couple months, I finally took the plunge last week. I ordered a 2016 MX P90D, and now I'm waiting ever so patiently for shipping and delivery.

Thanks to you all for providing such a wealth of knowledge. See you in the MX threads.

bhorn

Reactions: RandomX
Hi TMC folks!

I'm furiously reading all of your insights and recommendations. It's great to find a well established community and I look forward to being able to share my experience as well. I invested in some TSLA around 2008, with the hope that some day it would be enough to buy one. Who knew it would happen so quickly! After watching prices for a couple months, I finally took the plunge last week. I ordered a 2016 MX P90D, and now I'm waiting ever so patiently for shipping and delivery.

Thanks to you all for providing such a wealth of knowledge. See you in the MX threads.

bhorn
Congratulations and welcome to the Tesla family. Enjoy the most fun and best car to drive.