Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The importance of the assistance for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,
my next car should be an Tesla used or new, I hope that will be an Tesla. Well, I follow Tesla from 7 years. I'm 23 years old and I love technology and I think that the EV is very important for fight the Climate change. So, Tesla is the first choose in my mind, also because when I pay Tesla, I pay a software house not only a car maker. However, I think that I'm very worried of the assistance Tesla. In this forum, I read many negative opinion, It's very strange that Elon not makes nothing for resolve this situation. I think that the next big step for Tesla, not is only battery or FSD, but the improve the assistance. If I pay 35.000 euro for an Tesla, I would like an good assistance. Repeat: It's very strange for me that Elon makes not nothing for improve this section of the society. Now, I image that the new Roadster will compete with Ferrari/Lamborghini, but we can't think that fight with they only on specs. The assistance is more important for luxury car with Roadster. Well,after this outburst, I want still buy an Tesla but I'm worried for assistance and for the times of repair and delivery of materials.

Thank you guys for this forum,

Cheeers

Spartan117