I previously posted about #483's journey from accident victim to head-turner. To recap: Before: After: Left unfinished was her interior, which had worn out after 120,000 miles. The leather was cracking, the color didn't make sense with the new exterior, and the broken door sills had a poor man's carbon fiber vinyl wrap that I applied myself. So, I found Enrique's Auto Upholstery in Milpitas, CA. Enrique himself was a bit difficult to communicate with, but he did amazing work. Our goal was to find a new interior that still looked stock. While the seats were out, I pulled up the upholstery and installed some Dynamat. I also removed 40+ coins that were rattling on the aluminum floor plate. Finally, the big day came to install the new seats. I finished off the new look with the carbon fiber interior set. Here she is: Now on to the next project.