Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tri - motor X arrival date..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When do you think the X plaid 3 motor will arrive ?

Do you think it will arrive with the new interior at the same time or that delivery of each of these will be staggered ?

I'm thinking the 3 motor and switch to Model 3 cells would make sense to take place at the same time as the interior, assuming the floor height has to be changed for the new cells.

When do you think the X plaid 3 motor will arrive ?

Do you think it will arrive with the new interior at the same time or that delivery of each of these will be staggered ?

I'm thinking the 3 motor and switch to Model 3 cells would make sense to take place at the same time as the interior, assuming the floor height has to be changed for the new cells.

if I was to guess I would say Model S comes 1st in late summer, early Fall........Model X to follow in late Fall early winter

What would there be with a model x to be excited about in a tri motor setup? Torque vectoring and the like really going to matter much on that? Actually just asking.
With Tesla’s drive unit history of quality being so spotty I’d be very apprehensive about a side by side setup from them early on.