Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Theater and Easy Entry driver profile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is admittedly a small annoyance but why does the car switch from my driver profile to the Easy Entry profile when I'm parked and open the Theater app?

I know I can manually switch back to my profile but I wish it would only switch to Easy Entry when exiting the car.

Reactions: DM 171950
No answer to this? Kind of annoying that I don't want to switch to Theatre Mode sometimes since I have to move the seat. Easy Entry lifts my butt up and I sit quite low when driving so there is some good movement between I'd like to avoid as well.

Could you adjust the Easy Entry so it's more comfortable for both lounging and watching / playing (presumably while charging) but still functions for your easy entry / exit to the car. I guess I'm assuming not everybody realizes you can adjust and save a new seat position in the Easy Entry profile. So if it doesn't work for you try adjusting it.

Could you adjust the Easy Entry so it's more comfortable for both lounging and watching / playing (presumably while charging) but still functions for your easy entry / exit to the car. I guess I'm assuming not everybody realizes you can adjust and save a new seat position in the Easy Entry profile. So if it doesn't work for you try adjusting it.
I ended up doing a similar thing. I deleted the Easy Entry profile. Then recreated it but the second time around, I only have the steering wheel move up away from my legs for easy entry. Seat stays in same position as my profile. So now, even when I do the theater thing, the steering wheel just moves up which is not a big deal.