Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

There are still Long Range RWD models available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Texas, so have never really been interested in AWD... but did want the Long Range. Called around and there are quite a few Long Range RWD Model 3s available in inventory.

Personally, I'd rather save the $2,800 (instead of getting the LR AWD version you can order now).

Apologies if this is already common knowledge, but I was under the impression they were out of those after stopping production. Or if they did have some, it would be much more difficult to find.

I live in Texas, so have never really been interested in AWD... but did want the Long Range. Called around and there are quite a few Long Range RWD Model 3s available in inventory.

Personally, I'd rather save the $2,800 (instead of getting the LR AWD version you can order now).

Apologies if this is already common knowledge, but I was under the impression they were out of those after stopping production. Or if they did have some, it would be much more difficult to find.

$2800 for AWD is not a bad deal. I own a LR AWD and driven my sister’s LR. You can really feel the difference. AWD is not only faster but feels planted. Drive both before committing.