Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

There is clearly something wrong with my Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad you like your car, but negative topics with positive content are a bit overdone. Was clever when I first saw it, now it's just a cliche. We have enough negative topics. I don't understand why people can't just post a positive topic if they have something good to say?

Reactions: hcdavis3
Of course not! The Whiners and Bitchers never agree with satisfied owners. They try to paint them as the fringe minority when, in fact, Tesla has the highest ownership satisfaction rating in the entire auto industry!

But don't tell that to the impossible to please Whiners and Bitchers.
Just ask Lenny. He’s the best.

Reactions: StealthP3D
Glad you like your car, but negative topics with positive content are a bit overdone. Was clever when I first saw it, now it's just a cliche. We have enough negative topics. I don't understand why people can't just post a positive topic if they have something good to say?

People don't come online to let everyone know their car is still performing perfectly. Well, not as often as they come on to whine and bitch. The world is full of unhappy people who don't know how to help themselves and misery loves company.

People don't come online to let everyone know their car is still performing perfectly. Well, not as often as they come on to whine and bitch. The world is full of unhappy people who don't know how to help themselves and misery loves company.
Yes, I understand the nature of automobile message boards. But in this case the OP DID come to the board to say his car was working great and I that's awesome. My point was why post a negative topic as a ruse of sort when your content is actually positive. The original post on this thread being an example.

• Funny
Reactions: Leafdriver333
It was my feeble attempt at levity that’s all.

• Helpful
Reactions: Leafdriver333