Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

They fit! Apex ec-7 18x9.5 et35 wheels on 2022 model 3 performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased some Apex ec-7 18x9.5 et35 wheels for my 22 Model 3 performance. They fit beautifully, did not use hubcentric rings or spacers. They clear the back calipers, and the front inner knuckle. No shakes or vibration issues without the hub centering rings. I'm not certain the apex centering rings they sent me even fit, but I apparently don't need them anyway. I have no clearance issues without spacers and have not gotten any rubbing even under heavy lateral load. I will likely be testing that on a road course soon. Also running 235/40r18 tires, which are slightly smaller diameter than stock and are definitely stretched. Got a deal on that size tire, hence that size.

Great Wheels! No complaints from me! Will be buying another set as soon as they go on sale again. The quality of these wheels is far greater than I thought they would be, and I believe probably the best value at any price point. I was considering Koenig wheels, which are ever so slightly cheaper, but I'm glad I went with the Apex Wheels. I purchased them from emotive engineering. They were extremely helpful.

I'm glad to answer questions if anyone has any.

L8d

Reactions: Theraven