Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Thor's Hammer Inspired Tesla Charging Cable Mount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys I wanted to introduce our Charging cable organizer mount inspired by Thor's hammer. We kickstarted this project based on many Tesla owners I talked to (including myself) looking for a alternative to the garden hose holder setups to mount our charging cables. We spent close to 6 months conceptualizing and revising the design to encapsulate the lore of Norse mythology and Tesla's design language into a mount that is functional. Its made out of Aluminum metal and slim mounts effortlessly with a large inlet to hold the entire length of the cable.

Additionally we are offering a a limited run of 50 pieces with Free upgrade to Phosphorescent Glow in Dark strip that runs along the base of the mount.
The product is launching next month so we are quite ahead of schedule. We are also offering 50% off the initial batch along with the free upgrade to the Phosphorescent edition, just hit the link to be notified because it will go out within first few hours of launch.

For all TMC members I'll make sure you guys get the full discount just shoot me a email at [email protected]

0283.jpg

065A0305.JPG

0261.jpg

065A0376a.JPG

Reactions: SoCal Buzz and Evee
After consulting with the engineer team we are able to create a limited run of pieces with the strip that has uses Phosphorescent paint that glows in the dark.
Its a nice effect that offers afterglow for hours and really highlights the design of the hammer. Also its a FREE upgrade limited to the first 50.

The product is launching next week so we are quite ahead of schedule. We are also offering 50% off the initial batch along with the free upgrade to the Phosphorescent edition, just hit the link to be notified because it will go out within first few hours of launch.

For all TMC members I'll make sure you guys get the full discount just shoot me a email at [email protected]
thornew.jpg

Last edited:
We are LIVE! After months of hard work we are finally launching on Kickstarter.
Here's a FAQ to answer some questions.

We're also offering SUPER EARLY BIRD pricing up to 50% off and FREE UPGRADE to Luminesecent Light Bar for the mount.
For first time users to Kickstarter make sure to select a Pledge Reward Tier (Basically product) you want and make sure get the Super Early Bird discount.
Jump straight to KICKSTARTER HERE.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS​

1.When will the products ship?​

Production has already been completed so once the campaign has met 100% of its goal you pledge is GUARANTEED to receive your order. The products as of 1/17/2024 is already in transit and ETD is Mid February. We will ship once as soon as it has landed within the 1st week.

2. How easy is it to install?​

Very simple. It just takes 3 screws to mount the wall bracket to the wall. The Hammer slides in securely and can be taken off as well. If you can mount a picture frame then you can do this.

3. Do I have to get the luminescent edition if I pledge the super early bird reward?​

You can always email us if you prefer the standard edition without the luminescent light bar. We can switch it over without issue and you still get the super early bird pricing.

4. How do I contact you and where are you located at?​

You can message us from our social media pages or email us at [email protected]. We are located in California.

Engage2.png

Check out our first glowing review of our mount from @the_golden_tesla

Just first day of launch we are already at 20% of our goal!!
Still have a few more left for Super Early Bird Pricing.
Here's our Kickstarter Link

Just to let you know nothing is charged until campaign ends on Feb 16th. When the products will also ship the same week.

comparison.jpg

Last edited: