Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on Acopower Tesfridge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, new here, apologies if I'm getting the wrong section.l I found this Tesla fridge, Acopower in the vendor segment and I’m wondering if you guys have any experiences using it. I would like to find out more about the following:
  1. Is it durable?
  2. Hows the warranty and customer support?
  3. Does it cool well or drain the battery quickly?
  4. Is the clearance okay for the fridge to function in the trunk? Daily is a 2020 Tesla Model 3
This is the one that I am looking at: ACOPOWER TesFridge Portable Freezer——Specially Designed for Tesla Mode

Thank you in advance for your replies.

• I can’t vouch for the durability but the build quality is good. I’ve been using it for several months now and it still runs well and cool like it's new.
  • Warranty is covered, but I never had to use it. Not too sure about the support cause everything was quite easy to set up.
  • It cools fairly well, as good as a fridge of that size and it doesn’t drain the battery noticeably. I think it only consumes more electricity when it’s trying to cool it so it’s not a big issue. Use camp mode instead of sentry mode when using it.
  • Yeah, it’s a good fit in my Model 3 2020. No clearance issue whatsoever.
Coming from another cheap $180 fridge, this is better by leaps and bounds. Only issue is that it doesn't have a version for the frunk, would be good if I don't have to lift my mattress up when on a roadtrip. Small issue.

Not sure if its any help, but I have been using the Alpicool C22 for 3 years now, with no problems.
I even took it on a 12Kmile / 60 day road trip around the country last year with no issues.
I'm not car camping, but it fits in the trunk with our luggage, and I can still open it enough to get food in/out while its in the trunk, so no unpacking while having lunch + charging.
I did a little experiment ~19 months ago, and it only drew an extra 9W on top of sentry mode while set to 36F.

I like that it has both a cord for charging in the Car, and in the hotel room at night.
I picked the C22 size, as it will fit 2 half gallon cartons (milk + OJ) standing up, using ~1/3 of the space.

• I can’t vouch for the durability but the build quality is good. I’ve been using it for several months now and it still runs well and cool like it's new.
  • Warranty is covered, but I never had to use it. Not too sure about the support cause everything was quite easy to set up.
  • It cools fairly well, as good as a fridge of that size and it doesn’t drain the battery noticeably. I think it only consumes more electricity when it’s trying to cool it so it’s not a big issue. Use camp mode instead of sentry mode when using it.
  • Yeah, it’s a good fit in my Model 3 2020. No clearance issue whatsoever.
Coming from another cheap $180 fridge, this is better by leaps and bounds. Only issue is that it doesn't have a version for the frunk, would be good if I don't have to lift my mattress up when on a roadtrip. Small issue.

hey, I want to ask if the fridge can be used between a model 3 and a model y. We have both, and we are thinking of buying one to share between the two cars. if it works for both, then I figure that it can be a good buy.