Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO A/S PLUS for Model Y Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need to replace the rear tire due to a hole near the side wall of my MPP. I know many here prefer the Michellins but wondering if anyone considered the PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO? Discount tire currently has a sale and almost $500 difference for a set of 4 between the Michellins and the Pirellis. Considering going up in size as others did with Michellin (265/40R21 in front and 295/40R21 in the back). Any thoughts?

Need to replace the rear tire due to a hole near the side wall of my MPP. I know many here prefer the Michellins but wondering if anyone considered the PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO? Discount tire currently has a sale and almost $500 difference for a set of 4 between the Michellins and the Pirellis. Considering going up in size as others did with Michellin (265/40R21 in front and 295/40R21 in the back). Any thoughts?
Late seeing this but I have them on my performance. 265/40 front 295/35 rear with coilovers. They fit great