Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time to pick up in VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Impaler

'20 MY LR Black/Black, 20" induction w/FSD
Jul 5, 2020
USA
Hi there,
I’m in the DC area and placed my order on June 26 FOR the MY long range with 20” induction wheels, showing 4-8 weeks for delivery. Anyone else have viewpoints for time to pick up from ordering in VA?

Everyone on the East Coast seems to be in somewhat of a holding pattern. I'm picking up in Columbus, OH ordered Jan 30th 2020 White / White PUP Tow Hitch & FSD and 6/2 I got a 2-4 week text, 6/14 got a 1-2 week text, 6/25 I got a text in the queue to get a VIN and haven't heard anything since.

Like what Marin said it looks like the East is in a holding pattern. Check out the "Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker" when you get a chance and you will see the data.

Usually at the end of quarters they focus of West Coast and Cali deliveries due to no shipping times from Fremont, but now that its a new quarter I would expect East Coast deliveries starting again by end of the month.

Hi there,
I’m in the DC area and placed my order on June 26 FOR the MY long range with 20” induction wheels, showing 4-8 weeks for delivery. Anyone else have viewpoints for time to pick up from ordering in VA?

Well, got notified today and I set up my pick up appointment for July 22. Very fast, and a nice surprise!

Reactions: Big-Al