Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire losing air

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
actually did this yesterday.

woke up in the morning and was notified that my rear 2 tires were low on air..pumped them up and went to work.

after work, notified that both were very low again.

hit up discount on the way home and they found a large nail in one and a small nail and a screw in the other.

patched both up for free.

trying to figure out how only the back tires got the nails and not the front 🤷‍♂️
Be wary of any construction sites you're driving past.

my parents and I've been using Discount Tires for over 40 yrs.

2 weeks ago I drove through a construction zone on the highway, the tire pressure warning came on and it was dropping fast. waited 2.5hrs for a flat bed tow truck. when I got to Discount Tires i told them i had a bad flat. bought certificates for all 4 factory tires. when they took the left rear tire off, they found 2 nails/screws and 1 had gone through the sidewall and was unrepairable. i only paid for another certificate $62 and go a new tire.

my parents and I've been using Discount Tires for over 40 yrs.

2 weeks ago I drove through a construction zone on the highway, the tire pressure warning came on and it was dropping fast. waited 2.5hrs for a flat bed tow truck. when I got to Discount Tires i told them i had a bad flat. bought certificates for all 4 factory tires. when they took the left rear tire off, they found 2 nails/screws and 1 had gone through the sidewall and was unrepairable. i only paid for another certificate $62 and go a new tire.
Thank you for your long standing history with Discount Tire. We greatly appreciate your business and support.

Reactions: Skavatar