Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TM3 Stealth in Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyone here who has managed to get a hold of a TM3 Stealth/Unicorn/Base Performance in Europe?
During my recent interaction with the delivery team I was told that there is no way to get a base performance over here, but as we all know the information available to Tesla employees are often not up to scratch.
I know Holmgang managed to order one, but it hasn't been delivered after months and months of waiting.

I managed to put a deposit on one, in September, when there were a decent number of them on public inventory. But that specific order hasn't yet been fulfilled. They promised to match in Dec, but im skeptical.

I know they exist in Norway, because I've seen quite a few used examples listed on Finn (asking price above original price, like all the other model 3s....).

I managed to put a deposit on one, in September, when there were a decent number of them on public inventory. But that specific order hasn't yet been fulfilled. They promised to match in Dec, but im skeptical.

I know they exist in Norway, because I've seen quite a few used examples listed on Finn (asking price above original price, like all the other model 3s....).
Weird. Thought you had a VIN for your fake

I actually have VIN assigned to my full-on 20"-wheel-equipped Performance ordered, and you don't. Does that make you feel better?