Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC = Over-moderated Community

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been lurking for a few years and after owning a Model 3, decided to create an account.

I respond to one post, directly responding to OP and my individual response got moved to off topic. Great way to welcome people. I'll stick to Reddit since this site seems to over-moderate for no apparent reason.

• Funny
Reactions: logan and P85_DA
OP, I'll remember this thread next time I feel guilty for shirking my moderator duties. :D

Seriously, moderators are human beings and consequently make mistakes (I sure do, just ask around). If you have only one data point, it's kind of hard for you tell if it's something a moderator did on purpose or just f*cked up. I don't know the specifics of your post so can't comment further. Enjoy Reddit.

Bruce.

D3BB2910-2F61-4CA1-A418-6363E5450689.jpeg

I’m thinking this ^^^;)

OP, I'll remember this thread next time I feel guilty for shirking my moderator duties. :D

Seriously, moderators are human beings and consequently make mistakes (I sure do, just ask around). If you have only one data point, it's kind of hard for you tell if it's something a moderator did on purpose or just f*cked up. I don't know the specifics of your post so can't comment further. Enjoy Reddit.

Bruce.

Got moved probably because of profanity ..:eek:

On the thread of the guy looking to organize a sit in at local Tesla dealerships because of the Price drop, I posted my most recent post (with more detail than just the below) and the profanity I used was far lesser than those in the thread already:

"P.S. - if you do a sit in for such bullshit, you're an asshole."

Literally my first response to someone on this thread to detour an unnecessary act of disruption in a Tesla dealership. Somehow, though completely relevant, I was moved to Off topic.
View attachment 352429

I’m thinking this ^^^;)

Yes, that's exactly it. Others in there used much more descriptive language.

How the whole post organizing an unnecessary act of disruption against innocent Tesla employees is allowed but me calling him an asshole for causing that is banned is disappointing.