Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toolbox connection and use for suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model S Long Range that I replaced one of the air shocks on. It was in an accident previously. No airbags deployed, but the driver side seatbelt was locked up so I had that repaired and cleared. The shock and the upper control arm were replaced and I get messages on the screen that the airbag system needs to be serviced and all driver assisted functions are disabled. This includes, autopilot, regen braking, summon and all other sensor controlled items. All sensors and cameras work fine in the service mode, so I think it is all due to the replaced air shock. The pump works and the car goes up and down. So, my question is, if I pay for the toolbox subscription for a day, will it allow me to clear this code or reset the values for the air suspension? I tried subscribing in the past for my 2017, but it would never connect to my car. Bunch of wasted money, but I hear it is better now. I also need to reset the alignment errors. I had an alignment done, but the message was not cleared.

If there is anyone in the Portland Oregon area who has access to toolbox, I would gladly pay for the service. I just don't want to take it to tesla and lose my supercharging. I know I will lose it eventually, but no use speeding that process up if I don't have to.