Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track Pads for MPP Page Mill 365mm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to see if anyone has experience with various track pads on a non-PUP Model 3 with the MPP Page Mill 365mm brake upgrade. Looking for fade resistance and endurance over sheer braking performance, as I won't be on r-compound.

The Pagid Yellows we offer would be my recommendation! I have run Ferrodo and Hawk pads on the non-P front calipers before the Pagids and prefer the Yellows as far as streetability and track performance go.
Let me stress MPP's advice on their web page about them being streetable AFTER they're bedded in correctly. The squeal terribly until that process is followed, but are quite well-mannered afterwards. I had them on the 365mm Page Mill rotors and they felt about the same after five laps as they did on a morning commute. Very predictable and no dramatic initial bite, which is another plus for daily use.

Last edited:
Thank you! How about rear pads on stock rotors? Any use in changing or focus on the fronts?
If you are tracking the car you'll want to upgrade the rear pads. You can get away with stock pads and upgraded rotors in the rear, but that is only because the rotor stays much cooler. If you have stock pads and stock rotors in the rear, you can melt the rear pads in one lapping day (driver dependant of course).

Reactions: hyp36rmax