Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk Liner Thoughts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm considering this liner and the accompanying side panels as we have a dog who loves to travel in the back hatch but vacuuming his hair out of the factory carpet liner is a PITA.

Anyone have any experience with them or any other similar recommendations? I'm only interested in a liner system that covers the sides and backs of the rear seats in addition to the floor as his hair gets EVERYWHERE.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I'm considering this liner and the accompanying side panels as we have a dog who loves to travel in the back hatch but vacuuming his hair out of the factory carpet liner is a PITA.

Anyone have any experience with them or any other similar recommendations? I'm only interested in a liner system that covers the sides and backs of the rear seats in addition to the floor as his hair gets EVERYWHERE.
Yes, I had one in my last S. Very well made and fits well. I can’t remember whether I sold it when I changed cars but if you’re interested in it I can take a look a and see if I still have it. Just PM me if you’re interested.