Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk opening/closing from app not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm on 18.50.6. Basically the trunk and frunk are not working when I hit them in the app. The pic of the car the trunk opens, but then maybe 15 seconds later it closes back up on the app. In real life nothing happens. I've also noticed the doors do not unlock when prompted.

The lights flash, horn honks, hvac, etc all work fine through the app. The trunk and frunk DO work using the keyfobs and screen in the car.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

Anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm on 18.50.6. Basically the trunk and frunk are not working when I hit them in the app. The pic of the car the trunk opens, but then maybe 15 seconds later it closes back up on the app. In real life nothing happens. I've also noticed the doors do not unlock when prompted.

The lights flash, horn honks, hvac, etc all work fine through the app. The trunk and frunk DO work using the keyfobs and screen in the car.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

I was not successful to replicate your issues on my car.

I'm at 18.50.6.

I was not successful to replicate your issues on my car.

I'm at 18.50.6.

Thanks for the info. I contacted Support yesterday, and after the standard reboot instructions, etc., he decided to turn it over to mobile service. He said there was still an open work ticket on my car, which also may be contributing to the issue, so between closing that ticket and the mobile tech, he thinks we can get the issue solved.

Definitely an anomaly....