Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrgh you people.. DO NOT TALK SMACK ABOUT NETFLIX. If Tesla had half the managerial execution and restraint against silly distractions (Solar City, NN chips, falcon wing doors, flufferbots, etc.) they'd be at least half Netflix's market cap already rather than the trifling GM valued layabouts they are now. Netflix monopolizes like half the internet backbone at times and they never go down. How many data centers do they have in flood plain communist countries? ZERO! They do what they say they are gonna do. In 5 years of trying they passed HBO as leading Emmy nominee winner. Don't get me started on cash flow. That's investment just like it is with Tesla. Reed Hastings should be in the running for chairman! How many pedo tweets does he have? ZERO! I bet Calibear just rewatched Life of Brian on Netflix like I did! We're gonna be streaming Netflix on Mars. It will be the principal interstellar waste of time enjoyed by the Culture itself. Just you wait.

I hope this will ease the pain of what NVDA has done lately.

But this is TSLA, having hope about anything is foolish. The shorts and hedge funds control the movements of TSLA. News, positive or negative, is merely an excuse for the shorts and hedge funds to move the stock where they want it to maximize their own profits.

I wish I was wrong but this is what the market is like today. I'm curious what Wednesday will bring. I would like to be pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't be shocked if they reported they earned $1 billion and the response is for the stock to drop to $80. That's how manipulated TSLA is these days.

Arrrgh you people.. DO NOT TALK SMACK ABOUT NETFLIX. If Tesla had half the managerial execution and restraint against silly distractions (Solar City, NN chips, falcon wing doors, flufferbots, etc.) they'd be at least half Netflix's market cap already rather than the trifling GM valued layabouts they are now. Netflix monopolizes like half the internet backbone at times and they never go down. How many data centers do they have in flood plain communist countries? ZERO! They do what they say they are gonna do. In 5 years of trying they passed HBO as leading Emmy nominee winner. Don't get me started on cash flow. That's investment just like it is with Tesla. Reed Hastings should be in the running for chairman! How many pedo tweets does he have? ZERO! I bet Calibear just rewatched Life of Brian on Netflix like I did! We're gonna be streaming Netflix on Mars. It will be the principal interstellar waste of time enjoyed by the Culture itself. Just you wait.

YouTube. Sorry, surgical strike! Ha. But seriously...Peaky Blinders, Occupation, Stranger Things, Ozark...you get the point.

I mean you're right but part of dealing with Elon's genius is putting up with his ego. It is what it is. I just hope at least he'll try not to incur the wrath of the Shortsellers Enrichment Commission anymore at a bare minimum.

Reactions: oneday
I mean you're right but part of dealing with Elon's genius is putting up with his ego. It is what it is. I just hope at least he'll try not to incur the wrath of the Shortsellers Enrichment Commission anymore at a bare minimum.

Yeah there's no point in imagining some alternate-universe Elon. You have to take the whole package, and you should largely *assume* all the parts have to exist for the whole to function, as people should do more often with complicated subjects. However I am rather certain that Reed would be a very stabilizing and valuable influence on him. They have quite similar backgrounds but are yin-yang on how to handle corporate messaging, delegation, and shaping the business focus. I've tried to make this chairman thing happen but alas my calls go unanswered..

speaking of which. What are the chances the new chairman shows up for the conference call? You heard it here first!!

• Helpful
Reactions: dqd88
I like your jokes, a couple of them had me laughing by myself.
But the horse,.......it's killing me. I get that joke too, but I just can't look anymore. I love animals. Sorry Sub. :(

The original stated plan was the horse beating would cease once Tesla made 5k a week or Tesla went bankwupt. I broke my promise though, haven’t found anything more entertaining.

• Funny
Reactions: JRP3 and wipster
Status
Not open for further replies.