Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Trading Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Bgarret

Model 3 ownin' Michigan scofflaw
May 10, 2013
Michigan
Since there seemed to be some friction on the short-term price movements thread about what was short-term....I thought I would introduce a thread for those trading TSLA in addition to investing in TSLA. What's helpful in this thread - charts, news, Elon tweets, speculation on the impact of anything on TSLA stock price over the next 1-2 weeks...you get the gist. What isn't very helpful - multi-page speculation on the impact electric airplanes on TSLA's stock price in 2040, technical discussions on the cell dimensions of a potential new battery with detailed schematics and measurements in microns.

In no way is anyone on this thread advocating specific trades or strategies or even that anyone should try to trade short-term....just sharing some thoughts and timely info.

TSLA showing some weakness at the open, looks like Technical folks and Julian may have been right on. Only thing I can think that could break them out of this is a Hail Mary....or Godot.