Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tune-in Radio Lost Internet Radio Stations & Radio.Net instead.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've spent much time blaming my new /replacement Daughter Board on the loss of my favourite internet radio stations. I discovered that the original ‘Tune-in’ US audio streaming service, this autumn deleted the bulk of its free streaming services Thereby favourites being grey-out.

This was to introduce ‘Tune-in Pro,’ a subscription service on a monthly or yearly basis. Apparently this is to capitalise/ monetise the reception of the radio stations it streams.

The old free service deleted at least 80% of its radio station output that was freely available! Now from the small amount of time I’ve had to research this service, or lack thereof, it now appears to be a very limited & sadly the only internet radio service Tesla is still providing!

Sonos, (like Tesla) also provide access, but in homes to most/ all of these lost internet radio stations, which Tune-in previously/ freely provided. The good news is, to continue accessing these internet radio stations one needs to switch over to Radio.Net; to learn more click on: Home - radio.de corporate or try another link: -

Online Radio, webradio, internetradio & music - Listen for free now

I hope the software 'Big Wigs' in Freemont,' (or wherever located) read this thread & my request, for Tesla HQ to start using this alternative provider in its radio software? As it's FREE!!!

Last edited:
Tesla’s lost radio Stations

I'm again posting to remind Tesla management that last year we discovered that ‘Tune-in’ the US audio streaming service, deleted the bulk of its ‘free’ streaming service. This was to introduce ‘Tune-in Pro,’ a subscription service on a monthly/ yearly charge. No doubt to capitalise/ monetise reception of such stations it streams.

Tesla has since only provided a very meagre internet radio service. Having lost at least 75% of the previous radio station output.

Sonos, are also providing access to internet radio stations, however the lost or deleted radio services can still be accessed, by using Radio. Net via Home - radio.de corporate via : -Free Internet radio and music streaming online This shows how to access their ‘free’ platform for streaming these missing radio stations.

So why can’t Tesla do the same, & give back their customers the previous radio channels which are so missed!