Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tunein no longer available?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently started paying for Premium Connectivity and see that I have an active subscription.

However, I don't even see Tunein as an option anymore. Tried a soft reboot, to no avail.

Anyone else having this problem?

Attachments

• 20210802_071323.jpg
    20210802_071323.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 189
Am I the only one seeing this? People on FB are saying that TuneIn is part of Streaming. I always saw it as something separate. Separate button and the requirement to login to see my TuneIn Premium content.

Any ideas?

Lost TuneIn about 3-4 weeks ago. Held off on posting, until I hard reset (pulled the fireman's loop and battery negative terminal. Still nothing. Streaming OK.

I'm a hold out, on Version 8.1 (2018.34.1.3dd3072). I don't suppose the OP is on older firmware? I just prefer its features and don't aim to get into it here, about all the wins/losses of "upgrading". I lost the cell phone app, shortly after the pandemic began. Wasn't using it, from home anyway, but if things like TuneIn are missed. Currently no intent to change versions, might switch brand of car or prepare to go offline from Tesla more completely. They've been good about not forcing updates, so far.

Lost TuneIn about 3-4 weeks ago. Held off on posting, until I hard reset (pulled the fireman's loop and battery negative terminal. Still nothing. Streaming OK.

I'm a hold out, on Version 8.1 (2018.34.1.3dd3072). I don't suppose the OP is on older firmware? I just prefer its features and don't aim to get into it here, about all the wins/losses of "upgrading". I lost the cell phone app, shortly after the pandemic began. Wasn't using it, from home anyway, but if things like TuneIn are missed. Currently no intent to change versions, might switch brand of car or prepare to go offline from Tesla more completely. They've been good about not forcing updates, so far.
Nope. I've updated my firmware. As mentioned above, doing the hard reboot I listed solved it for me. I still have to log out of TuneIn and back in again occassionally to fix loading, though.