Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmats Review, Anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kpanda17

Oct 17, 2022
USA
Gals/Guys,
I have 3D mats and cargo, very happy but had to add Lasfit center console side protections for more coverage. Tuxmats have even more coverage where Lasfit are not necessary.
Can someone give a Tuxmats review? Any Tesla model use

I have a TuxMat on my MYP. I loved the coverages you get on them. It covers all the way up the sidewall. I just received the TuxMAt for the fruck and truck. I went with TuxMat after I bought a set for my wife 2022 Acura MDX A-Spec last year. I looks a lot nicer than most brands.

Reactions: kpanda17
I have a TuxMat on my MYP. I loved the coverages you get on them. It covers all the way up the sidewall. I just received the TuxMAt for the fruck and truck. I went with TuxMat after I bought a set for my wife 2022 Acura MDX A-Spec last year. I looks a lot nicer than most brands.
Can you add some photos? Looking to see how well the center console sides are covered

I just installed TuxMats on our MY. They look excellent and the material is very durable and slicks water well. Great coverage because they have side walls that cover more of the carpeted areas on the floor of the car.

I can provide some photos if anyone is still interested

I just installed TuxMats on our MY. They look excellent and the material is very durable and slicks water well. Great coverage because they have side walls that cover more of the carpeted areas on the floor of the car.

I can provide some photos if anyone is still interested
Def would like to see the photos
I’m jealous for I discovered Tux after already buying 3D, which are very good, but had to add the Lasfit for the sides as stated
Glad they are working for you

Reactions: urza