Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know you guys up North have issues with the lower profile tires, but in my personal opinion the wheels are a major part of the look. Go look at a Model S with 19's vs one with 21's. The one with the 21's looks way better. Narrower sidewalls and the bigger wheels fill the gap better. I would go with the 21's or 20's. The red 1,000,000 looks really good with the black wheels.
For me it is the sourcing and the cost of the 21" but mostly they will be no good in the snow. I will run the 21" but need to know that 20" non-staggered 255/40-20 will work for a set of winter rims/tires. As soon a I hit a pot hole and destroy one 21" I will be back here whining ;) most likely blaming all those Florida guys.

For me it is the sourcing and the cost of the 21" but mostly they will be no good in the snow. I will run the 21" but need to know that 20" non-staggered 255/40-20 will work for a set of winter rims/tires. As soon a I hit a pot hole and destroy one 21" I will be back here whining ;) most likely blaming all those Florida guys.

Yup, us FL guys only own street and track tires. ;)

Reactions: XLR82XS and Shayne