Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UI 7.0 in HK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just tried out version 7 this afternoon. The key improvement for me are as follows.

1. More efficient, my average power usage down from 210 to around 175 .. More then 10% improvement!
2. the touch panel are a lot more responsive !
3. Aircon run cooler and faster.
4. The ride are smoother and more powerful overall ..

On the auto steer side, It did not works too well when I tested it on a highway tonight.. I just don't feel it's very stable yet and it did try to steer itself toward the hard-shoulder and i needed to correct it quickly.... scary ..

Just tried out version 7 this afternoon. The key improvement for me are as follows.

1. More efficient, my average power usage down from 210 to around 175 .. More then 10% improvement!
2. the touch panel are a lot more responsive !
3. Aircon run cooler and faster.
4. The ride are smoother and more powerful overall ..

On the auto steer side, It did not works too well when I tested it on a highway tonight.. I just don't feel it's very stable yet and it did try to steer itself toward the hard-shoulder and i needed to correct it quickly.... scary ..

I thought the ride was smoother as well and wondered if it was just me! I didn't read anywhere that the suspension would be improved.

Agree with taiheadman's comment. tried out auto-steer on tolo harbour from Shatin to TaiPo. Very interesting experience. However, keep your hands on the wheel, as it gets confused when there are other cars cutting in front of it. Also, when exiting from highway, the lines on the road is making it even more confusing.

Has everyone got 7.0 already? Mine still stuck on 6.2 and no way to force it to download.

My own parking space is underground and has no 3G reception, so for the past day I've been parking overground in a communal space just to keep reception up.

Has everyone got 7.0 already? Mine still stuck on 6.2 and no way to force it to download.

My own parking space is underground and has no 3G reception, so for the past day I've been parking overground in a communal space just to keep reception up.

My car space is also underground. Last Sunday I drove around for about 4 hours to keep the car connected to 3G and got nothing. Then I connected the car to Wi-Fi and 20 minutes later I got the update notification. I know people say it doesn't matter whether you're on Wi-Fi or 3G, so perhaps this is just a coincidence, but you might want to try connecting it to Wi-Fi and see if that helps.