Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unidirectional Pirelli P Zero?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I could swap left front and right front, as well as left rear and right rear.
I'm not sure that's a good idea either as the tire has an outboard side with a direction of rotation. If you unmounted and remounted the tire that would maintain the direction of rotation but you'd have the outboard shoulders inside and vice versa. That and I'm not sure if these have the integrated tire protector on both sides...

I'm not sure that's a good idea either as the tire has an outboard side with a direction of rotation. If you unmounted and remounted the tire that would maintain the direction of rotation but you'd have the outboard shoulders inside and vice versa. That and I'm not sure if these have the integrated tire protector on both sides...
On the sidewalls of the tires I see "outside" but I don't see any markings that indicate a required direction of rotation. I would take the tires off the rims, then remount the tire from the right rear wheel to the left rear wheel, changing the direction of rotation of the tire so the outside shoulder would still be on the outside. (same procedure for the front)

Last edited:
Reactions: GeezerSquid