Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged performance flugplatz wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have the Unplugged Performance BBS Flugplatz wheels? I am trying to see how people like them and possibly get some pictures on a performance Model Y.
Someone has them on FB and uses them for track.
E8920ADF-6ED1-4930-88A6-10C7E420F002.jpeg

Currently running the satin asteroid graphite Unplugged Performance Flugplatz 20" wheels. Each wheel weighs ~ 28 lbs. and is capable of running 235-275 width tires. Right now I have on 255/35x20 Falken Ziex ZE960 A/S tires. I wanted a step up in grip vs OEM tires without loosing too much range (I also occasionally travel in snow). Ballpark, I would say I lost 10-15% total range of the vehicle. While this may seem high to some individuals, you won't really notice it except on long road trips. Overall, I love these wheels, the looks/fitment and increased performance are worth the loss in range. BBS is a name you can trust. They perform excellent on track and stand toe-to-toe with their forged counter parts, however next time I am going to opt for the new Falken Azenis FK460 A/S in 275 width. If you're considering these wheels, I would highly recommend ceramic coating them before mounting. See attached photos:
Flugplatz Wheel.jpg