Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used 2017 Model x - enhanced autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am buying used 2017 Model x from online dealer(vroom). Dealer doesn't state if it has enhanced autopilot or not. When I look up with VIN on teslascout, it shows below. Based on Teslascout, can I assume that this car has enhanced autopilot? Appreciate your suggestions. Want to decide soon.

Detail
North America(RENA)
HEPA Filter(AF02)
Autopilot v2 Enhanced(APF1)
Enhanced Autopilot(APPB)
Configuration codes
HC00, LT3W, INBPW, , MI02, QLPW, RCX1, S02W, TIC4, TRA1,X042, USSW, WT20, , AD15, AH00, APH2, CC02, COUS, GLFR,

Tesla usually strips off these add-ons when being resold through them. The price you are paying should reflect this. The dealer should be able to answer this question. If he says it does, get it in writing. Others have said these features disappear once the ownership is transferred within the Tesla system, so you could have it for a week or two. If you get something in writing and it goes away, you can force them to supply it.

Thanks for your responses. . I asked them and waiting for an answer. The listing shows that it has Adaptive cruise control. Can 2017 model x have adaptive cruise control without Enhanced Autopilot?

compositor

PreviousNext

Can 2017 model x have adaptive cruise control without Enhanced Autopilot?
Yes, I believe so. Adaptive cruise control simply keeps your programmed distance and automatically adjusts speed up to the set speed. It does not change lanes but will stop you if the car in front of you comes to a stop, say at a stop light, and will start again when the car in front of you stops. Usually this is very smooth so if you want to go 70 you could find yourself going 65 because the car in front slowed down.