Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used HPWC gen 1 for sale...for parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
dunno exactly what’s wrong with unit but it shows solid green light on top and no faults....however, cars keep saying to check AC power and all. Tried reset to no avail....me thinks it must be the cable. I had a Sig. referral wall charger lying around and just swapped it out....selling this gen 1 used unit for parts....it’s in the gen 2 box ready for shipping....best offer takes it!

Local pickup in Atlanta preferred as shipping might negate the benefit.

20 foot cable? Do you know if the cable that goes between the connector and car the same between gen 1 ang gen 2. I have a 8 foot gen 2 but need the 20 foot version. Maybe take a pic of the guts so I can compare to mine and see if I can swap them.

dunno exactly what’s wrong with unit but it shows solid green light on top and no faults....however, cars keep saying to check AC power and all. Tried reset to no avail....me thinks it must be the cable. I had a Sig. referral wall charger lying around and just swapped it out....selling this gen 1 used unit for parts....it’s in the gen 2 box ready for shipping....best offer takes it!

Local pickup in Atlanta preferred as shipping might negate the benefit.

I'm in Charlotte, NC and will be driving to Atlanta within the next week or two. I can ping you before I do and take a look if you still have it then. Please let me know if you give it off before that though.

20 foot cable? Do you know if the cable that goes between the connector and car the same between gen 1 ang gen 2. I have a 8 foot gen 2 but need the 20 foot version. Maybe take a pic of the guts so I can compare to mine and see if I can swap them.

it’s either 24-25 foot cable...again me thinks it’s the cable or plug that’s the problem, but I’m no electrician.

I'm not sure if Hungyip84 understands how expensive it is to ship TO Hong Kong (shipping FROM there is about the cheapest in the world and a small fraction of what US shippers charge to go in the opposite direction), so please don't chop off the charging cord until you're sure it is going to Hong Kong. I can still email you a FedEx label to slap on the box if you decide to take my offer.