Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used MX Purchse - From Tesla vs Private Party vs Dealer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got lucky last week with a friend who works in Tesla used sales. Picked up a 2017 Black 100D Model X with 6 seat config white interior for $65,900 (Delivery next Friday!). The order actually froze the system due to the amount of purchase requests, but found out the morning after that I got it. Pretty happy that it was AP2 hardware.

Been lurking for a while on a deal with AP2. Missed out on a blue 75D 7 seat config with AP2 for $64,000 a few weeks ago, but considering the deal I got (plus the $2k delivery fee on the 75D), this was an absolute win.

My advice would be to hold off for a few months as the 2017 models with AP2 will be coming off 2 year lease at the end of this year. You'll see them more frequently on the Tesla website. AP2 hardware started going into cars end of 2016 which means 3 year leases for them are coming to an end as well. IMO AP2 hardware is a must have since all of the software is still being supported and improving.

Wow.
That surely is a steal.

Congos!
Can you share pics please.

I got lucky last week with a friend who works in Tesla used sales. Picked up a 2017 Black 100D Model X with 6 seat config white interior for $65,900 (Delivery next Friday!). The order actually froze the system due to the amount of purchase requests, but found out the morning after that I got it. Pretty happy that it was AP2 hardware.

Been lurking for a while on a deal with AP2. Missed out on a blue 75D 7 seat config with AP2 for $64,000 a few weeks ago, but considering the deal I got (plus the $2k delivery fee on the 75D), this was an absolute win.

My advice would be to hold off for a few months as the 2017 models with AP2 will be coming off 2 year lease at the end of this year. You'll see them more frequently on the Tesla website. AP2 hardware started going into cars end of 2016 which means 3 year leases for them are coming to an end as well. IMO AP2 hardware is a must have since all of the software is still being supported and improving.

Congrats. I couldnt even get to the next page after clicking on it. These type of deals come up, but your need a legit OA helping you and staying on top of it. I was getting these alerts from a few others OA's until i went in for a test drive and got stuck with an unresponsive OA. He shares no deals and asks me to look around. The other OA's stop sending me alerts now that he has my information as his primary rep. In other words, dont go in for a test drive. If you do, dont give any of your information.

ok so you are the one who got the one in las vegas. that was a steal and I tried but the order didnt go through. how did you manage to get it? Did you see it on the site or your friend who works at Tesla happened to locate it for you? Did it help that you had a friend to beat others who were trying? I am happy you got it, just trying to figure out how I can score the next one :)