Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v10.2 service mode, tesla model s 2016 facelift

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello to all,
can someone tell me can I enter sevice mode in my tesla s with software version V10.2? it's offline for now, I tried many diferent ways but always with no luck. I get service window to enter pasword "service" and when i confirm it nothing hapens-window just dissapiers.. I have problem with autopilot ant can't see calibration and other useful info. someone can help me?:)

Attachments

• IMG_20230818_173705.jpg
    IMG_20230818_173705.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 128
I'm not sure why you cannot get to service mode. I also don't understand why you posted the picture you posted. Hasn't got anything to do with the service mode. Did the wheel change help at all?
wheel change didn't helped.. but then I read post about front radar calibration by manual-using sea level meter, and it helped. autopilot is working and camera working also:) thans people for sharing info:)
Just now I want to know, can I enter service mode? just to take look, because it's very interesting for me:) I can't find any information about it:(

Upvote 0