Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 - Missing Glovebox Button

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Correct! It is funny how some people will complain about missing something they never had.

Change is hard for some. I welcome it. There are always pluses and minuses. Usually (not always) the good outweighs the bad. I think the word is evolution.
I
I wish I could make the glovebox button one of the favorites on the menu bar. My wife opens it every time she rides with me. Frustratingly, she never closes to Car menu so my entire nav screen is taken over by the car menu screen. I wish after you open the glovebox it automatically went away or that there was an ability to put a soft button somewhere permanently like the old home link or Bluetooth.
I totally agree that a glovebox button should be permanent on the main screen. The current setup is inefficient. If you add it to the menu bar, then the nav bar gets used upquickly. Can that be expanded beyond four icons? If not, it would be great to expand it taking space from the climate control which I think takes up too much space.