Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V3 Superchargers in New York New Jersey yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess is that most people won't see a V3 Supercharger for at least a year. I'm guessing that the focus will be in the areas for which it can do the most good. Which is probably the home of the unlimited Supercharging Model S and Model Xs, Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Maybe a few at some Interstate locations. But honestly, high-current chargers are probably more important for bragging rights than actually deploying them.

Hardly. It doesn’t allow users to sort by power or Supercharger version.

The answer is no. V3 is only operational at Fremont, Hawthorne and Las Vegas.
Copy the data to a spreadsheet, then sort to your heart's content. I took all their data and made a time-lapse video of the roll-out of Tesla Superchargers from the beginning to last month. It's a great crowdsourced data set!

• Funny
Reactions: Zoomit
My guess is that most people won't see a V3 Supercharger for at least a year. I'm guessing that the focus will be in the areas for which it can do the most good. Which is probably the home of the unlimited Supercharging Model S and Model Xs, Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Maybe a few at some Interstate locations. But honestly, high-current chargers are probably more important for bragging rights than actually deploying them.

Got it, sounds like I should not hold my breath!!!